Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nothing Interesting To Report

Hey All,

I feel bad, because this post is legitimately going to be the most boring one to date. I posted last Saturday, explaining how I had just been to a lovely Shabbat dinner and was spending the next day studying for a final. To be honest, nothing has happened since then.

I took the final on Sunday, and was pleased that it was by far the easiest test I've ever taken in my life (welcome to college?). I went out with a bunch of friends that night, and it was weird to be going to sleep at 3 in the morning on a school night being perfectly aware that I wouldn't be too tired to learn anything important since I wasn't being taught anything important (or at least new). From Monday through today (Wednesday), I've been spending my days going to Ulpan in the morning, attempting to not die of total boredom (easier said than done) during class, and then going home to spend time hanging out with friends doing uneventful things. Tomorrow (Thursday morning), I have a final exam for Hebrew, and I need a 65% to pass. To say the least, I'm not too worried.

I'm sorry that this post was so dull and that I have nothing really exciting to report, but I wanted to make sure to post something to inform people that I'm still alive and having a good time. The real semester starts on Sunday, and my classes should be INCREDIBLE. I'm taking Hebrew, "From Jewish Jesus to Christianity," "The Emergence of the Modern Middle East," and "Issues in the Study of the Holocaust: Perspectives on Perpetrators, Victims, and Bystanders."

Hopefully those classes will be a bit more challenging than the ones I've been in thus far, and I can't wait to relay some of the most interesting information to you.

Talk to you all later!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment